KRÜSHR PRODUCT GUARANTEE FOR UK ONLY
The guarantee gives the assurance that within that time, if your appliance is proven to be defective because of either workmanship or materials, we will, at our discretion, either repair or replace the appliance at no cost to the consumer.
The Guarantee is subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
- All Claims are accompanied by evidence of the date of purchase, such as a sales receipt, showing that the appliance was bought within the stated guarantee length period prior to the date of claim.
- The appliance was correctly installed and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s operating and maintenance instructions.
- The appliance has not been altered, serviced, maintained, dismantled or otherwise interfered with by any person not authorised by Krüshr.
- All repair work is undertaken by Krüshr service network or an appointed agent of the Krüshr.
- The defect was not due to accident, misuse, unauthorised modification or inexpert repair.
- The appliance is only used on the electricity printed on the rating plate.
- Any parts removed during repair work or any appliance that is replaced become the property of Krüshr.
- Consumable parts, such as fuses in plugs and bulbs, which require routine replacement, are excluded from the guarantee.
- Krüshr shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused.
- The guarantee is valid only in the UK.
For clarity the following are not covered by the Guarantee:
- Damage resulting from transportation, improper use, neglect or interference or as a result of improper installation.
- Replacement of any removable parts made of plastic or metal.
- Accessories or consumable items
- Usage of the Appliance in a Commercial or Non-domestic Premises. This will invalidate your guarantee.
- The guarantee is not transferable if the product is resold.
Service you can expect from your Guarantee
There are a few simple things you can do when you buy the product to avoid problems and to get quick assistance if anything does go wrong.
First, read the user guide. We are continually improving our products, and the appliance you buy may operate differently from your old one. It will not take you long to understand how to use your new appliance and look after it. There will be advice on how to maintain it in good working order and tips on some simple solutions to what might seem to be a problem. There will be special information on safety and performance, sometimes including advice on where not to site it in your home. It is important to make sure your product has been installed by a competent person to the manufactured specifications.
Second, take time to look at other information provided with the product. This will usually include the brand and model details and your guarantee. It is a good idea to have a safe place in your home to keep all information like this so that if you need service you have all the relevant information to hand.
What to Do If You Need Service Call the Krushr Helpline number:
Our UK based Helpline is open Monday-Friday 8:00 – 18:00
Saturday 8.30 to 14.00 and Sundays 10.00 to 14.00
Bank Holidays (other than Christmas Day and Easter Sunday 9.00 to 17.00) No Service on Christmas Day or Easter Sunday
- Telephone 0333 456 4600
- Email info@Krushr.com
- Krushr plc 30 South Street Bourne PE10 0UJ
Some Points to Remember
- Check the Guarantee Terms and Conditions to satisfy yourself that your claim is valid, and that the problem is not in any listed Exclusions. If in any doubt call the Krüshr service number to seek their advice.
- Have proof of purchase to hand when the engineer calls (the engineers are under instructions to charge otherwise).
- Make sure you or another adult (over 18) is in when the engineer calls.
- In certain areas parking for an engineer’s van is critical in the repair process. They need reasonably close access to carry heavy tools and spare parts so if there are parking restrictions you should make arrangements either using parking permits or your driveway to allow them to park as under H & S requirements, engineers cannot be expected to walk to repair sites.
Commercial use of a domestic appliance is normally outside of any Guarantee provided, so always discuss with repairer to ensure you are covered and what the charges could be.
Nobody knows your domestic household appliances better than the people who made them – and no one is more anxious to look after you when they occasionally go wrong. However well made, the fact is that a proportion of machines do occasionally develop faults. If that happens, we aim to restore your appliance to working order as quickly as possible.
By using the Krüshr Service Team you are getting assurance of quality and a safe repair as we will only use genuine approved parts and will operate in accordance with this Code and the AMDEA Testing After Repair Code, under which the engineer will test your product to ensure it is in an overall safe condition – not just in the area that they have worked on.
Subject to the terms of your guarantee all valid repairs covered by the warranty will be free of charge. If you use an unauthorised repairer you would be charged – and you might not be certain that an approved part was used in the repair (the guarantee may be invalidated for future work if this happens).
Our Krüshr service team are trained to try and identify the exact problem over the phone. Very often it will be a simple problem that you can overcome without a service visit, but if any engineer is needed we will tell you whether a charge is applicable and what the pricing structure is.
Our Service Commitment
Subject to our terms and conditions of guarantee we will restore the product to full working order as soon as possible. When a visit to a consumer’s home is required because of a breakdown, a service appointment within three working days will be offered whenever possible for functional faults. If the problem is determined to be Cosmetic a service appointment within 5 working days will be offered whenever possible. This covers the UK, but if you live in a remote area timescales may vary.
Most service calls will be completed on the first visit, and if a second visit is needed to complete the repair the reason will be given. Every attempt will be made to complete the repair within a further seven working days. Exceptional circumstances preventing this will be explained to the consumer.
If a charge is to be made for a service visit, you will be told this at the time an appointment is made.
We will endeavour to provide functional components so that appliances may be serviced throughout the product’s expected life. Different products have different life spans – and even two identical products can have varying life spans, depending on usage. If components are not available, we will discuss and agree an alternative solution with you – if this involves discounting the price of a replacement product, account will be taken of the use you have had of the original product up to that time. Remember some parts are manufactured by other companies and the manufacturers themselves will not have total control of the component parts supply.
Upon completion of each service call, procedures under the AMDEA Code on Testing After the Repair of Domestic Appliances will be followed to ensure the appliance is safe.
FOR GUARANTEE INFORMATION FOR NON UK APPLIANCES PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL RETAILER
KRUSHR – TAKING CARE OF YOUR ENVIRONMENT